Em Sex, 2006-04-14 às 09:46 -0600, Chad Groneman escreveu:

> what my expectations should be, but right now my expectations are that
> most bugs be acknowledged within about 24 hours, especially if I mark a

Another good reason to have a mailing list where anyone can catch
new/change tickets from bugzilla. If the developers are not available,
someone else could help with more testing or refined bug report.

http://lists.opensuse.org/archive/opensuse/2006-Mar/index.html#512

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net <> Maceio/AL/BR