Marcus Meissner schreef:
> On Sat, Jan 06, 2007 at 11:46:50AM +0100, M9. wrote:
>> Hi all, best wishes...
>>
>> After reorganising my hdd, according to the new expectations, i
>> Installed 10.2 from the retail dvd, i got for testing, subject still the
>> same as before...
>> I attached the logs to Bug #230687.
>>
>> Since there was improvement, i decided to stay a while with the zenupdater.
>>
>> It looks good, takes not that much time anymore, but if it stays like
>> this, it is useless.
>>
>> Is it possible, to let it install the updates where the dependencies are
>> fullfilled, and leave those which are unfullfilled?
>>
>> Or is SuSE gonna drop the updater?
>
> In your case I suspect you installed a 64bit MozillaFirefox-translations
> and the 32bit MozillaFirefox and it blows up a bit.

No, the browser is 32bit, and also the translations,i am glad too,
because of the lack off 64bit flashplayer-support.

> I suspect it is just a case the updater does not handle yet.

I was not able to update with the factory GM, and now also not with the
released version...
And i mean all the updates there are now are not going to be installed,
by the zen updater.Helas, there is no possibility to copy the list, and
i am not going to type the list: 19 updates..

> You will likely see the same conflict when using YAST Online Update.

No i did not, all went allright yesterday, also MS true-type fonts
installed ok.

> I have asked for more info in the bugreport.

What more info do you want?