Hi Jimmy,
On Tuesday 24 August 2010 21:56:45 Jimmy Pierre wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> We have had a lot of trouble finding a venue for Software Freedom Day 2010.
>
> We have now settled to cover Paris - Normandy.
>
> Saturday 18 September, 2010.
>
> We have the other dates until the end of the year:
> 16 October, 2010.
> 27 November, 2010.
> 18 December, 2010.
>
> We now need some gear
> - T Shirts
> - Goodies
> - DVD
> - Posters
> - openSUSE stickers
> - Geckos
> - Pins
> - Etc.
>
> I have started the propaganda just before some holidays this week until
> Sunday 13th September. Could the parcel for the 1st event be shipped
> during the preceding week with a drop delivery as from 13th September at
> my work address, please?
We can provide openSUSE 11.3 PromoDVDs, posters and stickers. On the PromoDVDs
we need a number. Do you need more like 100, 500 or even more ?

For delivery date I understand correctly it should arrive in the week of Sept
13 ? Please give us your shipment address.

Best
Michael

--
Michael Löffler, Product Management