Hi all,

I'm working on a list with conferences through the year. This list has a
few goals:
- I can plan my travel ;-)
- we can all plan where to go to and what to organize where

For example, it'd be cool to have openSUSE side meetings at more
conferences. For the Ambassadors, for example, but also just focused on
visitors with workshops and such.

I've put the list up on google docs as that's the easiest way (afaik) to
work on it together. Yes, I can put it in a wiki, but no two peeps can
work on it at the same time and it's also quite a bit more complicated.

Once it is done we can put it somewhere better.

So I'd like to ask those of you who've been to conferences in the past
to go look in the doc, see if your conference(s) is (are) there and add
info. How many peeps go there, what's the audience etc.

Don't spend too much time on it, just add details on the conferences YOU
have visited - that won't be hard.

I'd greatly appreciate input!

Here's the link, Google claimed it didn't need a login so I let me know
if it says otherwise.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ap5dbL7kyNzAdDF0azhaZTJ0eVVzc2EyU1RoWEIxWnc&hl=en&authkey=CJnr1vQH

Cheers,
Jos