>> I talked to pc world newspaper yesterday and asked them to add 11.3
>> media to the next release.
>> They asked me to write an article (about 3500-5000 character) about
>> openSUSE 11.3.
>> Anyone could recommend a good overview article to use as a guideline?

Kalman, writing is my job, and my english is pretty good (I write for
About.com) so if you'd like me to proofread your article for you
please feel free to send it to me.

As a new openSUSE user, I observed that the installation process for
11.3 was incredibly easy and that the distro looks beautiful -
aesthetics matter to me and I've been really pleased with this. More
importantly, it's rock-solid stable, and runs well on my old hardware
- having the choice of various dekstops was great. Even though I'm
running the 64bit version, there were none of the issues with Flash
and Java that I'd had with previous editions.

It doesn't take too long to find your way around Yast, and Dropbox
offers an effective and bug-free file syncing option. Unlike some
distros which try to do too much and fail to deliver, openSUSE does
its job reliably, beautifully and without fanfare.

best,

Helen