Not sure if anyone's posted it already, this rhombic dodecahedron is
nice. Could save their calendar printout and use that as a guide for
the text alignment.
http://www.ii.uib.no/~arntzen/kalender/

or this
http://creatrope.com/make/declutter-decision-maker/

big selection
http://www.dicecollector.com/MY_PAPER.HTM

who is it for? If newbies we could list some handy URLs / IRC channels for help.
Maybe a file structure? I still forget where things are!
(NetworkManager for instance)

Helen