The downtimes are precisely why I've fallen so far behind that I've given up

Bryen

-----Original Message-----
From: Helen <postmodernhousew...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 08:43:56
To: <opensuse-marketing@opensuse.org>
Subject: Re: Etherpad: Was [opensuse-marketing] The openSUSE Handbook proposal

This is a sensationally good idea. Piratepad is driving me nuts atm.
Also for international users,  downtimes are often exactly when they
are trying to work (early am in host country).

I also have some reservations about not being able to delete the
material on these pads, and having never seen a user agreement etc....
it would be nice to have a more secure space to work.

It's a lovely simple tool to use so having it hosted by Novell or
similar would be wonderful.

cheers
Helen