Okay.

Do you need help in building up the booth? If so, how is it organized?
Unfortunately I have not found any wiki page. Only one of last year.

Is still needed any hardware? I have a laptop with openSUSE, a 5-port switch ,
three RJ45 cable, and a Homeserver with webYaST.

Let me know if you need something please, because if I take the train, would
not take too much.

And the most important question: How do I get into the event? Do I buy a
ticket normal?

Sorry I ask so much.