El jue, 28-10-2010 a las 21:58 +0300, Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)
escribió:
> Some of you wonder:
> Are they crazy? 11.3 was out last summer and they do a launch party now?
>
> Non Greeks-marketing team say:
> PERFECT. They celebrate the 11.3 on 11.3 (November 3rd).
>
> But party addict think:
> PERFECT. Time to party. Time to ROCK...
>
> For all of you, get up from chairs, beds, armchairs, divans, Ubunteros,
> Fedoratos. Mint, arch, debian, gentoo, mandriva, slackware and rest
> windows user, we wait you to celebrate and rock together.
>
> DATE: November 3rd (11.3)
> TIME:22.00
> PLACE: ARGY'S ROCK (5th IRONOS str)
> MAP: http://bit.ly/bpECcx
> POSTER: http://diamond.comlu.com/suse/events/party/poster_11_3.png

Never is too late for a good openSUSE party. So rock on !!!

I will join the party from my place and will make my chameleon sounds at
Fedora 14 and Ubuntu 10.10 releases party on November 11th at 6:00 pm.

So I am crazy too and loving our green colors

--
Ricardo Chung | openSUSE Linux Ambassador

http://en.opensuse.org/User:Amonthoth
http://twitter.com/amon0thoth1
http://amon0thoth1.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/openSUSE-Panama-Users-Group/326325121542