Hi all,

If you believe we can develop this, I've taken some time to introduce
this in a very superficial way, easy enough for everyone to understand.

The document[1] is on a pirate pad. From the concepts to operational
deployment there's actually not much. It's meant to be used in the
future as guidelines so we do things in a coherent form.

Every single product being sold out there has it's own mix, we should
have ours, though we don't sell anything :)

The first step is on me... help establishing the points we need, then
I'll move to stage 2 again. It's important that's you (the community
with more experience) to define this and not me. Once it's done, I'll
take your input and make it into a working tool and will help in
deployment.

[1] - http://piratepad.net/PcPEkhGf2l

nelson