Very nice my greek geeko friend

I couldn't imagine you dancing with your handmade geeko after some
drinks.

By the way, I really appreciate your atitude, this is what we really
need. Actions, we need geekos and ambassadors like you to help us to
delivery and spread openSUSE message to the 4 corners of the world and
sharing your experience is very valuable to us.

I have a focused question about your ambassador program, did you miss
something, I mean, during your event did you miss something that you may
like to share with us?
As Ambassadors what was your most difficult part to get this done?
folders, flyers, any ambassadors guiding for launch parties? Do you have
plans to do more launch parties? If so, what could you do different to
get better results with less efforts?
Did you miss a kind of "Ambassadors Launch Party Kit" ? If so, what do
you believe must be inside this kit?

Sorry for many questions, but there is no other way to improve something
if we don't know where to improve it and this only can be made if we map
difficulties and ideas and share with others ambassadors, just like you
are already doing.

Best Brazilian Regards
Nice job
Great work