Am Dienstag 09 November 2010, 13:32:32 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
> On 2010-11-09 S wrote:

> > > Really an awesome idea! I like it a lot. How about I get you in contact
> > > with the SUSE Studio marketing people at Novell, they might want to
> > > help you with this?!?

> > sorry, but we are not responsible for market SUSE Studio, why its called
> > not openSUSE Studio? Because its a product of SUSE Linux not a subproject
> > of openSUSE
>
> YOU are not responsible for anything - everything you do you take on
> yourself. Indeed, SUSE Studio is not a direct openSUSE product nor open
> source (though closely related and free to use). I gladly promote it as it
> reflects very positive on openSUSE that something as cool as Studion is
> build upon our stuff...
>
> One more thing: remember Henne's keynote: DO NOT put down efforts of
> anyone.

there are always two sides of the medal. Hennes "Do it" means when 2 guys do
it on the other side one does it for nothing e.g. Hope this guy stay on the
end in the project but I fear not.

on this case here it means, sure we can market SUSE Studio but have we time
and resources for it or should we look better for the points we are
responsible?

br gnokii