Στις 22/12/2010 10:19 μμ, ο/η jdd έγραψε:
Hello,

You may know there is an endless discussion on -project about the
openSUSE version name. When go from 11.x to 12, and why? Kde; Gnome...

I think all this is crap. No change in Gnome nor Kde wil impact *all*
our users.

I got an idea. May be *we have to create the event*. We have to think
from now on how we can make the world shine for openSUSE 12!! (we have
more than a year to complete the goal).

This looks like a very interesting goal for the marketting team, don't
you think?

jdd

We can celebrate openSUSE 12 as the earth crust moves and all humandkind landmarks are going down to the abyss at the end of the days of the Mayan calendar in 2012.

:P

P.S. Not ironic, just something to relieve the intense of the last few weeks on the list.