Am Donnerstag 23 Dezember 2010, 12:25:04 schrieb jdd:
> Le 22/12/2010 23:54, Jos Poortvliet a écrit :
> > But repeating the discussion on the ML from last year isn't particularly
> > useful either
>
> the name is secondary in this respect. We need an impressive next
> openSUSE release. The marketing team do a great job, make this
> (next+1) release a must
>
>  - maybe something to discuss at the marketing meeting?
>
> I'm very bad as IRC and can't attend most of the time, but I openned
> an openfate entry for this.
>
> https://features.opensuse.org/311014

Sorry but can u plz wait with marketing for the version after 11.4? I mean we
have nearly 8 months after the 11.4 release for planning that. Right now its
more important to plan for 11.4!!!
I didnt saw an entry from u for a launch party for 11.4! We have plenty more
to do right now as thinking on the release after the next release!

br gnokii