On Thursday 02 December 2010 14:29:40 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> At the office Robert Lihm together with AJ and Michl (on his last few
> days...) have been working on assembling a nice PR kit which we'll send to
> our ambassadors. One thing for the kit we thought would be nice was a
> 'PR-how-to', basically taking some important info from the wiki like a
> how-to-organize-a- launch-party and other things and putting it on paper.
>
> I know that among others Manu and Kostas have been looking at that and
> working on it, as has Gnokii and others. Would any of those (or someone
> else) be willing to assemble a few of those things from the wiki
> (including talking points, the how-to's, FAQ etc etc) in an openoffice doc
> and send it to me? Just the text would be OK, Robert makes sure it looks
> good and we put it in the PR kit!
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jos

So let's talk about a list here first. What should be part of such a quick PR
how-to?

Note that all of this HAS to be on the wiki already. If it is not, we don't
include it because we have to be done for Friday. If you want to have it
included, write it on the wiki and tell us about it :D

I have a few items currently:
launch event and organize-a-booth checlists
The short openSUSE descriptions we made here: http://ietherpad.com/idAZ997QVS
The most important talking points from
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Talking_points

What else should be on there? What is helpful for an ambassador to have ON
PAPER when he/she receives a kit with DVD's and other things?

Ideas? Again, only things on the wiki, otherwise we have to write it and
unless you step up, it won't happen!

Cheers,
Jos