I just want to share an idea.

I just heard (on the radio) a comment from a french consumer
association about computers.

Speaking about laptop, the speaker did not use the word "laptop" but
"thouse computers sold with screen and keyboard included" (I try to
translate from french).

I knew openSUSE is not devoted to complete newbies, however... I
wonder is we should not rethink completely part of our messages to fit
people that uses webphones and mp3 readers, but do considere computer
exactly like cars... not knowing any technical langage.

If a people don't know what a laptop is, she may not understand at all
what is a windows manager or a live cd...

May be we should speak of "internet access cd, openSUSE version" or
"Word processing openSUSE version", I don't really know :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://pizzanetti.fr