Le 31/12/2010 10:01, Kostas Boukouvalas a écrit :

>> my sister that uses mails don't know what is an "application" (she
>> don't use any webphone :-) - notice she is 78, not 18 :-)
>
> This is not a problem that any GNU/Linux distribution should care about
> to fix. This is an education problem.

aren't w also in the educational bussiness? Whyt should anybody care
of hardware related problems?

When one buy a pre-installed computer there is nothing to care about.

I know openSUSE is mainly devoted to power user, and I don't see how
we could do otherwise :-), but we have probably to adapt our language
to the day of today.

A power user may once become a geek, but is definitively not at the
beginning.

The model may be a webphone. anybody is said to be able to use it,
even if it's not true :-(. Android is a good version of what can be
done. (webphone vocabulary is prone to be widely accepted)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://pizzanetti.fr