On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Izabel Valverde <valverde.iza...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Sorry!
>
> pt is ok :-)
>
> Izabel
>

> 2011/1/6 Ricardo Chung <ricardo.a.ch...@gmail.com>:

>>> That is how we should go with everything that needs translation.
>>> If there is translation, use it, if not, what to do, that's life.
>>
>> OK, we are not hearing other language voices so let's start with people who
>> are stepping in.
>>
>> If no objections to those triggering phrases.
>>
>> Salute,
>> --
>> Ricardo Chung | openSUSE Linux  Ambassador
>>
>> Testing version 11.4 Milestone 5, KDE 4.6 Beta 2, Mesa-Nouveau 3D
>> --

Hi,

 -"Soon" (Spanish translation: "Pronto")
-I do think 'Close It" is not the best phrase to start it so replacing it for
"Look for It" (Spanish translation: "Búscalo") . Is that ok with you ?
-"Discover It" (Spanish translation: "Descúbrelo")
-"Share It" (Spanish translation: Compártelo)
-"Greener Now" (Spanish translation:" Ahora, más verde")
-"Live It" (Spanish translation: "Vívelo")
-"Build It" (Spanish translation: "Créalo"). I think is not completely proper
for the distro launch.
-"Get It" (Spanish translation: "Consíguelo")
-"openSUSE 11.4 is Here for You" (Spanish translation: "openSUSE ya está
aquí")

What about other interpretative-translations ?

Is OK those phrases for everybody ?

Cheers,

--
Ricardo A. Chung | openSUSE Linux Ambassador

http://twitter.com/amon0thoth1
http://amon0thoth1.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/openSUSE-Panama-Users-Group/326325121542

Testing version 11.4 Milestone 5, KDE 4.6 Beta 2, Mesa-Nouveau 3D