On Wednesday, February 09, 2011 06:32:02 PM Stuart Tanner wrote:
> Just receive box artwork today its up here:
> http://www.bolin.org.uk/114_Boxshot_GB_3D.jpg
> http://www.bolin.org.uk/114_Boxshot_GB_2D.jpg
>

> Will be on Facebook Bolton Linux shortly.
>
> Stuart
>
> On Wednesday 09 Feb 2011 17:51:28 Kim Leyendecker wrote:
> > Am 09.02.2011 18:46, schrieb jdd:
> > > anyway, the dvd cover should have the same color/layout than the
> > > default 11.4 install, no?
> >
> > So we can use the boot up screen as the layout, or not?
> > I use it as my blog-background: http://www.kimleyendecker.blogspot.com
> >
> > For me it looks really nice. Maybe we can use it for the box and the DVD.
> >
> > kdl

It just my personal opinion.
Those people at the box does not look so open.
I would think it needs multi-ethnic representatives to look  more open or
another openness symbol on top.
Looks as It is all  about smiling caucasian people only.

My 0.01 cent.

Regards,
--
Ricardo Chung | openSUSE Linux  Ambassador
Panama

Testing version:| oS 11.4 Milestone 6 | KDE 4.6.00 | Mesa-Nouveau 3D