On Thursday, February 10, 2011 09:32:20 PM Rajko M. wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 09, 2011 09:06:12 pm Ricardo Chung wrote:
> > I would think it needs multi-ethnic representatives to look  more open or
> > another openness symbol on top.
> > Looks as It is all  about smiling caucasian people only.
>
> You have forgotten that primary market for open-slx is Germany and Europe.
> For that market picture is fairly balanced with stereotypes of different
> European regions.

Thank you for clarifying what is the target market for open-slx. In that case
maybe is completely right and the proper front page for that box. In other
hand that is their business and nothing we have to make there.

I was thinking in terms openSUSE community worldwide for oS 11.4 DVD cover. I
understand we have to think fast and precise without too much hassle to build
it because we are only 27 days far for the release.

Despite I really loved the oS 11.2 theme we should stick with Celadon theme
for practical reasons.

 And I know more colors are more costs. But thinking loud maybe it's possible
to add four Veiled Chamaleans tail tied as symbolic links. Each Chamalean
with one color accented over the green color base Chamalean as a desktop color
representative. It just an idea to play with.

Regards,
--
Ricardo Chung | openSUSE Linux  Ambassador
Panama

Testing version:| oS 11.4 Milestone 6 | KDE 4.6.00 | Mesa-Nouveau 3D