Hi All,

Let us all pile up lots of work for everyone who will be at LA from 21st
onwards :)

We need lots of articles to be written about openSUSE 11.4 release, so I
will put on a list of articles over here and we can write one each in
the coming week and then forward it to the people who are attending the
Marketing Hackfest.

I am putting here a pile of topics here  which if everyone takes atleast
one thing and say yes I will  do this in the following week

These writing tasks can be used as press releases, then youtube videos
and stuff like that, yes also on news.oo

1. Libre Office ( I am working on this one, I have an interview with
Petr Mladek ) which I will compile and give as soon as possible.
2. GNOME 11.4
3. KDE on 11.4
4. LXDE on 11.4
5. XFCE on 11.4
6. Sneak Peeks Of 11.4
7. Hosting Server PHP MySQL APACHE on 11.4
8. Collecting Screenshots for 11.4, Installation, Desktop Screenshots
etc
9. Wallpaper Ideas
10. Feature List
11. openSUSE For Developers
12. Presentation Update for 11.3 from

I dont know if anything else can be added or not and yes ideas are
welcome, but lets try to turn out our ideas into realities too :)

I created an ietherpad account where we can all keep our work
http://opensuse.ietherpad.com/

The login email id is manugu...@opensuse.org
Password is openSUSE

Regards