On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 8:55 PM, Helen South <helen.so...@opensuse.org> wrote:
>> Giving ideas is cheap, but asking not to give ideas if you can't produce is
>> counterproductive to brainstorming.
>>

> I see where Jos is coming from, but I also agree that brainstorming is
> a good thing.
> Many of us have loads of good ideas that we don't have the skills to
> bring to fruition.
> Often ideas put forward by one person will be picked up and developed by
> others.
>
> So I think, keep the great ideas coming.
>
> Having said that, we need a lot more "I'm doing this right now" and
> less "we should do this".
>
> Ideas are 'a dime a dozen' - what matters is hard copy.
>
> In novel writing we always say "you can't edit a blank page", and it's
> great to see so many people
> putting this into action - lots of great creativity going on right now!
>
> cheers
>
> Helen
>
> (Rajko: my apologies for double send, hit wrong reply yet again....)
>

> --
> IRC: helen_au
> helen.so...@opensuse.org
> helensouth.com
> --

I guess I am lost. I thought Jos was asking for ideas. Please forgive
me, if I read it wrong.

While we are the subject of talk and no actions. Guys we have drop on
distrowatch from Number 4 to 5. We were number four almost a year. It
sad to me to see three debian like distro (Ubuntu, Mint, and Debian)
in the top five.

I think it time to stop the talk, and walk the walk. We got a lot of
work with LESS than a month a way for openSUSE 11.4. Let's getting
back up to #4, let focus. I am not a cheif, by not means. But as
Indian (Native America for those that speak PC), I am ready to hear
the strategy team has to say, I hope we all fall in line to the beat
of the drum that give us, wage battle to break pass number 4.

Sorry, but I been reading all these items lately. I am tried of
reading, to me reading is darkness. I want to see light. I want to see
people get a fire in them. I want to see them push to the light.

Pup

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363