Alex,

 Thanks for pulling this. There is a strong user base in Venezuela,
and one living proof of that is Venezuelan Community around Fedora,
from which Tatica is for sure one of the most known people.

  I'm not sure if there will be openSUSE 11.4 media available on such
a short notice after release, nevertheless I would advice you to send
an email to promod...@opensuse.org and request some materials.

  I wish all the best for FLISOL, and please send my 'best regards' to
Tatica and all the Fedora crew around. It's nice to see openSUSE
ambassadors working with other distributions promoting openSUSE and
free software.

 Muchas gracias amigo!
 Nelson Marques

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Alex Barrios <alexba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings People!
>

> For the ones that doesn''t know me I am the only ambassador currently
> active here in Venezuela for all the openSUSE related things,
> spreading the geeko word in every event that I assist as a Security
> Consultant, and of course using only openSUSE to teach my classes
> around, so it has been a lot of work, but i just love the our
> distro... ^_^
>
> Now, to the point: Here in latin america, will be celebrating the
> FLISOL [1] Festival Latinoamericado de Instalación de Software Libre
> (Latinamerican Festival of Installation of Free OpenSource Software),
> and of course Venezuela [2] its already in preparations to join the
> festival. I'm located in Mérida, and already put my participation with
> a conference and helping with openSUSE related.
>
> The last year we got marketing material to gift in the event, like
> plushies, stamps, dvd's, live'cds that @tatadbb (Maria 'tatica'
> Leandro) and I distributed in all the country so all the places get
> material and openSUSE presence.
>
> Now I ask ¿can we get some of these material again? before April.
>
> As an ambassador, i gift a lot of that material not only in FLISOL, in
> all the events that I assist always bring the geeko force with me, but
> the material of last year its already done, so will be great get new
> for the FLISOL in this year.
>

> Thanks in advance for all your help.
>

> [1] http://flisol.net/
> [2] http://flisol.net/FLISOL2011/Venezuela