Le 23/02/2011 12:32, Javier Llorente a écrit :

> BTW, the branding I see in the video isn't final (gfxboot, bootsplash).

I would like to have, do you know where I can find it (no need to be a
video, photo is good)?

> Is the English script available somewhere? That would make dubbing easier.

for such a thing (where I don't master the flow), I speak witjout
wrtitten script. I think somebody is writing it (at least somebody
said so)

in fact, it's pretty difficult to record from a text while keeping
sync to the image :-)

If I can give a clue to volunteer, it's to don't try to keep in sync,
record, be long, and cut after. Of course the audio translated clip
have to be exactly in sync and with the exact duration if I have to
add it on languages I don't understand (I can follow french, english,
italian, a bit of spanish and some similar langages, I'm completely
unable to follow german, russian or japanese :-)

It's pretty easy to record 2 seconds to correct a mistake (I did
several times in this clip) - as long as it's the same speaker :-)

one can also make sub-tutle, there are several products in openSUSE
for such thing, and subtitle can be published on separate files, very
small and easy to pack

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net