On 25.02.2011 14:36, Javier Llorente wrote:
> Hi Manu,
>
> El Jueves, 24 de Febrero de 2011 08:55:11 Manu Gupta escribió:
>> Hi All
>>
>> I know it is abrupt but I need some help
>> Have a look at this http://suseware.com/trial/extended.php
>>
>> I will like all of us to apply our minds to get a set of images that can
>> work as a slide show instead of the 11.2 box..
>>
>> Also, please check the links below.. see if something is missing
>>
>> I know I have to add twitter, identica and facebook
>>
>> Thanks a lot
>
> I suggest adding a picture with people such as http://news.opensuse.org/wp-
> content/uploads/2010/10/the-group-photo1.jpg

So, we have the repo for the new frontpage online at:
http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse/trunk/infrastructure/www.o.o-bento/

A test version of that code is running at:
https://features.opensuse.org/www.o.o/
and Manu's host:
http://suseware.com/trial/extended.php

I initially created a TODO file to track what we are missing:
http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse/trunk/infrastructure/www.o.o-bento/trial/TODO

I will work together with Manu to get the new frontpage ready,
if you have suggestions for it, please send them to opensuse-...@opensuse.org

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)