s3Slider is nice, but it takes a lot of time for the caption to slide
up and then slide down again for the next image. I've dug up a few
other slideshow scripts so that you can compare and see which one you
like best.

- http://aviathemes.com/aviaslider/?slider=direction-fade-slider
- http://workshop.rs/projects/coin-slider/
- http://dev.herr-schuessler.de/jquery/popeye/demo.html

I'd recommend keeping the top of the page low on text and high on graphics.

Pieter