On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 2:02 AM, Ricardo Chung <amon0.tho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was checking it out. I found no Statistics article but a Jos private article
> published for March 25, 2011. It is the closer theme to statics I found and it
> will not go publicly but private. If is that the article you can change the
> date for publishing again on right panel until ready. And of course change it
> to public whenever is ready to go. ;-)
>
> It seems  not that bad as you said.
>
> Cheers up,

> Ricardo Chung | openSUSE Linux  Ambassador
> Panama

Thanks for the encouragement guys, I appreciate your kind words very
much. Maybe I over-reacted a little bit.  There really should be an
unpublish button... maybe a delay before it is fully 'live'. People
need time to have second thoughts! Oh well....

Ricardo, I set the post to 'private' and set the date forward to
attempt to hide it from publication. So yes, that's the one you were
looking at.

It's not so bad now, I think it's nearly finished.

thanks,

Helen

--
IRC: helen_au