> Hey guys I was distracted and hit 'publish' instead of 'save draft' on
> the Statistics news post. Straight away I changed it to 'private'
> since there doesn't seem to be any other kind of 'unpublish' button.
>
> Very frustrating as the post is far from finished, I'm terribly sorry!!!
>
> Can anyone please jump in and help fix (unpublish) and also finish writing
> it.
>
> Apologies again. I don't think I'll keep writing News, far too many
> ways for me to make very public mistakes!

I am sure you are convinced by now that you don't need to stop writing for just
one small mistake :-)

For future, I suggest you write your blog posts in an offline editor like
blogilo or blogtk so that you won't publish until you are sure you are done
correctly.

All of us enjoy your writing and don't stop it.

Sankar