The "Libre Software Meeting" (RMLL) will be held in Strasbourg in the second/third week of july (9-14)

http://2011.rmll.info/

This is the larger international free software fest in France.

Being near the Est french side, it could be easy for openSUSE official to come.

I hope to be able to attend. I wrote to the organisation (no answer yet), but alone I wont do much good :-(

usually it's held in an university campus, so accomodation and food are cheap.

I had little answers on th french list until now :-(

Josh offered to help (including with money), but we first have to have attendees :-)

jdd
NB I cross post on project and marketting, don't knowing what is the best list

last year web site: http://2010.rmll.info/spip.php

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad-pigeons_music