It's a very good addon when building a boot to have a banner.

You can find an example here (including photos of the actual banner) - the banner is printed on heavy material, the one made specially for banners and with eyelets. You have to give a pdf ith the good L/l ratio:

http://dodin.org/opensuse/artwork/

there are both jpg and svg (source) to allow localisation.

In France, I ordered from:

art2creat...@hotmail.fr

the cost of one banner, 200x40 centimeters, including all costs (package and delivery) is *23* euros which I find extremely cheap.

Just a note: the above e-mail is said to be from France, but the delivery is from "Farra Company, Aleppo, Syria" (that may be a problem for some people). But may be you can find similar prices elsewhere (I found it on e-bay)

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.youtube.com/user/jdddodinorg