Le 16/05/2011 23:24, Jos Poortvliet a écrit :

But we're back in Business, Karl Cheney has made an updated version - and here
it is. Let us know your thoughts, esp when it comes to refining the text!!!

Please take into account local customisation and translation.

I mean that of course we need the source, but also that when printing locally, color is unavailable as shown on the project. It's pretty easy (and in France mandatory - blank paper is only authorized for government papers for public diffusion) to use color paper, but then of course the color is the same everywhere nd the photo only B&W

that said, the document is very smart :-)

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net