On Thursday 19 May 2011 17:42:43 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> Hi all!!!
>
> With some delay, the rename has been decided upon and I wrote a draft
> announcement. Part of it has to be added still (the paragraph on the bottom
> and the quotes from other parties) but otherwise it is ready for your
> input.
>
> SUSE will do a simultaneous announcement on the rename but focussed more on
> the fact they'll start to provide support for OBS from the 2.3 release
> onwards.
>
> Reminder: you promised to fix the wiki & help fix the OBS website. Adrian
> has set up a new site:
> http://www.suse.de/~adrian/open-build-service.org/
>
> There is a placeholder text which needs your input! Send a replacement text
> or use an etherpad to work on one?!? ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> Jos

Ping?

This list came up with the idea to rename, I'd hope the people here are also
willing to help DO it... Remember, ideas are cheap, anyone can come up with
them. Spending an hour sending mails here doesn't really get us further.
Spending 10 minutes writing text for a website - now THAT is useful as tens of
thousands read that and the mails are only read by 20 people or so ;-)