> Following on from the months Article, the owner has promised me three to four
> / ongoing features on openSUSE to continue to promote it over windows.

> In order to get all this promotion, the owner of the newspaper has asked me to
> take out 1 full page advertisement in his newspaper which costs 700 pounds
> plus vat @ 20% this is 840 pounds in total.
ail box this week.

For some reason this is ringing alarm bells for me. Maybe it's that
it's a 'New' paper, plus the vague "promise".  It's a LOT of money to
invest and frankly I'm dubious.

Maybe I'm a cynic but I'd do your homework on these people before
handing over the hard-earned.

cheers

Helen

--