Le 24/05/2011 15:38, Okuro Okiawa a écrit :

 cannot really decide between the two options... For me personally,
(2) is the best option, but (1) would make openSUSE more competitive
in the OS-market. (In this regard, Ubuntu is a step ahead.)

but unless the strategy discussion change a bit, it's not the present openSUSE situation.

And I don't think ubuntu is best on this respect, it should be a very hard work to reach such a goal (for example finding way to have all legal drivers on board, and a team to make any gadget work right out of the box - extremely unlikely)

so out of this thread scope!

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net