On Thu, 2011-05-26 at 21:36 +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On Thursday, May 26, 2011 08:40:34 PM jdd wrote:
> > Le 26/05/2011 19:58, Bryen M. Yunashko a écrit :
> > > Things to do:
> > > - Clean up Wiki -
> >
> > clean all portals: http://software.opensuse.org/114/en (en, fr...)

Excellent point.  I didn't think about the multi-language sites.  How do
we appraoch that?  Any suggestions?

> > https://build.opensuse.org/ (the title itself :-)
>
> No, the title itself is correct.
>
> build.opensuse.org is the openSUSE Build Service - and runs an instance of
> the
> Open Build Service,
>
> Open Build Service is the name of the software that runs. You can see that
> software live in action on the openSUSE Build Service,
>
> Andreas
> --
Correct.  We leave b.o.o alone.  Any changes within b.o.o, we'll leave
to the BuildService team to think about changes.  Although if there are
specific "marketing" related text that you think should be changed or
improved, send a suggestion to Adrian and the team there.

Bryen