On Wednesday 01 Jun 2011 15:44:54 Izabel Valverde wrote:
> 2011/5/28 Stuart Tanner <stu...@bolin.org.uk>

> > > Hi jdd,
> > >
> > > I strongly disagree with your words or better saying quote! If is not
> > > for dummies how can we explain the success case in elementary schools
> > > or in digital inclusion projects?
> > >
> > > If we still defending that linux is not for everyone we always will
> > > live like now with bunch of people with closed mind or worst thinking
> > > that are superior just because run linux or whatever in their own pc.
> > >
> > > It's time to change our minds and if you need a close case I can show
> > > you a school full of newbies that make TV, Radio, Publicity and much
> > > more using linux as their base.
> > >
> > > We all should think about it... or at least write in a different way
> > > ;-)
> > >
> > > Izabel

> > Hi Izabel
> >
> > I agree with you entirely I am promoting the Education Li F E project,
> > the Medical Project as well as Evergreen and standard projects.
> >
> > I truley and honestly believe that openSUSE is fit for purpose i
> > recommend it to everybody and those that use it love it.
> >
> > Its ready to go and I am ready to take it to the masses, I have covered
> > the costs through my own family support, lets just see what happens when
> > the newspaper hits the stands on the 6th of June.
> >
> > --
> > Kind Regards
> > Stuart Tanner
> >
> > Bolton Linux
> > Delivering openSUSE Retail to the UK
> >
> > 24 Vincent Street
> > Bolton
> > BL1 4SA
> >
> > Tel: +44-1204-410474
> > Mob: +44-7868-028028
> >
> > www.bolin.org.uk
>
> Dear Stuart,
>
> I just can say that I wish you luck and I  hope this gift that you are
> giving for the noble unknown as to the most incredulous members of
> openSUSE Community can soon give a great return both personally and
> financially.
>
> I spent some time in London and I can tell you I was a fan of
> newspapers distributed in the streets. Who knows there are many other
> curious like me willing to try something new.
>
> Believe in your bet! I do!
>
> From here I will keep doing what I always did.
>
> And please let us know what happened today... :-)
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Izabel

I got into openSUSE because I purchased a retail version from PC World back in
2005, therefore I was dissapointed when they stopped selling it, offering
people the support as well as a brand to believe in, really can make the
difference I think.

Currently, i have introduced 35 people to the retail version, how many of them
really wanted it and how many decided it from an advert I really can't say,
but I am going to start following up with past customers next week and I will
forward their stories to the mailing list to support our cause that openSUSE
is ready for mainstream use.

I know it is, my father uses it, my brother uses it, everybody whom i
introduce it to swears by it (unless they use damn iPhones!).

Why can't somebody just develop GTKPod!!!