Le 02/06/2011 19:11, Jos Poortvliet a écrit :

We can do it cheaper.

I presume :-)

But yes, making some locally is on my agenda - I just need the money to do
that and right now, I don't have it.

I imagine that. It will be difficult to manage so many countries. I really wonder if we couldn't make an inernational (localized) dvd, at least for the 10 most common countries (or the 10 most targetted ones).

this would cut down the price

do somebody have experience of negociating a dvd included in a paper
revue?

but this should be a priority. It have some drawbacks (such dvd are not always optimal), but for example if 12.1 continue being as stable as it's already, any revue going out in october could be glad to have the openSUSE dvd.

Is there a policy for this kind of thing?

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net