On Monday 06 Jun 2011 19:57:54 Stuart Tanner wrote:
> I did tell them how its spelt but they changed it!! its even on the artwork
> they used. and yes in 2005 it was SuSE Linux Professional, but does it
> really make that much difference?
>
> Its an advertisement promoting the use of Linux and openSUSE which I paid
> nearly £1000 for out of my own money so think I can be forgiven for them
> incorrectly capitlizing the name, and also that in 2005 openSUSE was SuSE
> Linux Professional Desktop Edition. We were trying to avoid confusion.
>
> Stuart
BTW I have no connection with the Introduction on Page 13, that wasn't even
sent to me for vetting, so that is their incorrect statement not mine.

I am not the exclusive distrobutor of The Linux Operating System"!! only
openSUSE 11.4 Retail Edition with Balsam Extention" as I clarified to them
numerous times and is stated in the Interview.

Stuart