On Thursday 09 June 2011 17:10:12 Karl Cheney wrote:
> James:
>
> My understanding is that A4 is the "required" alternative and requested
> size. The closest equivalent to US Legal (8.5" x 14") is B4 (10.12" x
> 14.33"). Even if we could use US Legal in Europe, copy would still need be
> deleted because the width is a half inch shorter and the length is almost
> 2 inches shorter than what the existing layout calls for. The reason for
> the current size is to fit all the content.

Please note that I mostly asked for A4 based on my (possible mis-)conception
that in the EU and much of the rest of the world, US Letter paper might be
harder to come by or print on. I simply do not know for sure if this is true
or not. I checked a few online printshops in NL, they all only offered A4. I
suspect that IF letter is possible, it'll be more expensive.

If we shorten the text a bit, maybe an A4 version with the links added to one
of the two text panels (or both) could be used. This means we remove the panel
with the links (Get Connected) instead of the text ones. Ideas?

For now, I'd say let's start with having a Brochure in Letter format. I will
try and shorten the texts so we can have it translated in the future but the
text for the english one is fine as it is.

If the other marketeers agree, let's consider this thing final so we can print
it in the USA!