It seems that Bryen used the wrong To address, so let me resend it.

Andreas

Subject: "Marketing Artwork Gathering" Hackfest this Friday!
Date: Monday, June 13, 2011, 22:22:06
From: "Bryen M. Yunashko" <susero...@bryen.com>

Yes the name is exactly as it implies.  One of the simplest hackfests
you can participate in!   This Friday at 16:00 UTC [1] in our Marketing
Team IRC channel on Freenode's #opensuse-marketing.

What is it?:
Manu and I had a discussion earlier today and we agreed, as has been
brought up countless times by others that we are missing a lot of
artwork in our git repository that is related to marketing.   As a
consequence, we're spending a lot of time asking who has this piece, who
has that?  And does this all look organized sanely?    The confusion has
gone on long enough.  Time to put up or shut up.  :-)

So what will we do?:
Simple!

- Train anyone present how to use git
- Organize our existing material within git
- Ask everyone present to upload their materials
- Create list of people who have material but haven't uploaded yet so we
can contact them
- Update wiki with current documentation [2]

Who should attend?"

- Anyone who has openSUSE artwork that needs to be uploaded
- Anyone who doesn't have artwork but still wants to know where and how
to access materials
- Anyone who thinks they have two cents to offer

See you on Friday!
Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Marketing Team

[1] Time in your local area:  http://bit.ly/l33eye