Hi dear ambassadors,

From the event reports that I've got I made the article which should be
below:

http://news.opensuse.org/?p=9740&preview=true

This preview SHOULD work, really. I enabled anonymous preview. If it
doesn't work, ping me, Bryen, AJ or anyone else from the news team on
IRC - it seems that wordpress on news.o.o forgets this permission
sometimes!

Please review it, tell me what I've missed and what mistakes I made.

On a sidenote, if you put images online, it is best to put them on
Flickr in the openSUSE Group (like Max did, thanks!) and preferably with
a Creative Commons license. I can only use images which are free to use.
I cheated this time and used Max' picture, I hope he doesn't mind :D

Cheers,
Jos