Am 27.07.2011 13:28, schrieb Bruno Friedmann:
On 07/27/2011 11:29 AM, Kim Leyendecker wrote:
>  Am 27.07.2011 07:39, schrieb Kostas Koudaras:
>>  at 9th of August we have the Project Anniversary, what about organize
>>  some meet-up around the world for the people of openSUSE?
>>  One other thought is to try and make a really big Hangout at Google
>>  plus, what do you thing?
> > Although I´m already on vacancies at 9th of August, I would suggest to use Facebook or connect instead of Google+. Yeah, Google+
>  is much much cooler then Facebook (yes, I hardly believe so.) but AFAIK
there more people of our project using Facebook then the
>  Google+guys.
Are you kidding, I've thousand of people in G+ and none in facebook. Perhaps
due to the fact I'm not on FB :D

of course. I just thought nobody will explore it... No seriously, it might be better to use both Google+ and Facebook.

But, if we really use both, we have to divide our (human) resources. And yes, thanks for tabbed browing ;-)

--
Kim Leyendecker (k...@k-dl.de.vu)
openSUSE Ambassador, openSUSE Wiki Team DE