On Fri, 2011-08-26 at 23:14 +0300, Kostas Koudaras wrote:
> Hi
> I am writing something about openSUSE on mobiles. So far I have found
> the bellow apps on android:
> -openSUSE Conference 2011
> -openSUSE Built Service client
> -SUSE Gallery
> -openFATE
> -obs
> -YaSTroid

Two of these are non-functional and probably shouldn't be written about
currently.   One is YastRoid and the other is one of the BOS clients.
The rest were created this pst summer via GSoC.

YaSTroid is by Stephen Shaw and he's beginning to look at reviving it
but for now it is not useful for anyone.