Friends,

I just created a petition entitled Hewlett-Packard Company: Release the HP
WebOS as GPL Open Source code., because I care deeply about this very
important issue. I apologize ahead of time if this is deemed inappropriate for
these mailing lists, but I felt it was pertinent. If not, nothing of this sort
will occur again.

I'm trying to collect 100 signatures, and I could really use your help.

To read more about what I'm trying to do and to sign my petition, click here:
http://www.change.org/petitions/hewlett-packard-company-release-the-hp-
webos-as-gpl-open-source-code?share_id=vPaJMvrZTb&pe=pce

It'll just take a minute!

Once you're done, please ask your friends to sign the petition as well.
Grassroots movements succeed because people like you are willing to spread
the word!

Roger Luedecke
openSUSE Ambasador

P.S. Apologies again if this is deemed entirely inappropriate.