Hi all,

Bernhard Wiedemann came up with the idea to organize a pizza party
around the beta release of openSUSE. For those who don't know yet, the
next milestone for openSUSE 12.1 (number 6) will be renamed Beta!

So, maybe some of you want to organize a party too... We will announce
this on Thursday, but a temporary article is online:
http://news.opensuse.org/?p=10998&preview=true

Please let me know thoughts and suggestions. Feel free to fix/improve
the wiki pages I created for this or tell me what you need ;-)

Thanks,
Jos