Hi all!

One of the ideas that popped up during the marketing hackfest here
today was that of making an openSUSE magazine with focus on the
conference proceedings and the cool stuff that happened since the last
conference. The magazine would contain articles on the main highlights
of the past year (Year is the time period between two conferences),
interviews with key people, reviews and articles about the current
conference etc.

We would like to get a feedback on the idea and a few key topics that
you think should be covered. Any authors who want to help with
articles, please say so on the mailing list as we need more people to
work on the articles. The topics, however, should focus on either key
events that took place since last conference (like tumbleweed,
evergreen, connect etc) or should be an article about oSC11 (or any
particular session of it). We would also like a few miscellaneous
topics that relates to openSUSE and linux at large.

I hope all of you would like the idea and would contribute to our
efforts to make openSUSE even more famous and awesome. Please let us
know your thoughts (& your willingness to help).

For additional info you can reply to the mailing list or send an email
to differentreal...@gmail.com ( plz use as subject:  openSUSE magazine
)

Regards,
N.B.Prashanth - nbprash....@gmail.com