On 19/09/2011 07:46 μμ, Andrew Wafaa wrote:
2011/9/19 Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)<diamond...@freemail.gr>:
On 19/09/2011 04:09 μμ, Izabel Valverde wrote:
2011/9/19 Jos Poortvliet<j...@opensuse.org>:
I just noticed the release notes for GNOME 3.2 are ready for
translation. That also means we can include them in the openSUSE 12.1
release notes now!

So, all it takes is to take these notes by finding the link in the blog:
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/2011/09/16/way-to-gnome-3-2/

and moving them to the current release notes. Izabel, Kostas, JDD - you
should know the link to that, I don't - please reply it here :D

Then when they're moved in there, they need to be shortened to about 2-3
paragraphs with the highlights. However, if you don't feel certain about
that, just copying them in there is already a big help!!!

This of course needs to happen for many other things as well so if you
want to make sure we properly talk about what's new in XFCE, LXDE,
Krita, GIMP, Inkscape etc - find the release notes of the major release
which will go in 12.1 and copy them in!

Jos

Hey Jos, hello all,

I can go back to work on release in few days, but please let's decide
just one place to update.

Izabel
Something that it's not related to what you asked.
I plan a Gnome 3.2 release party in Thessaloniki. I want to make some copies
of the new 3.2 (of course I'm waiting to install it to my new MAC). Do we
have a site-wiki where we can find it to download it? Or do I have to go
direct to gnome's website?

Thanks
Have a lot of fun
Stathis

Stathis,

At the minute we don't have a live image for 3.2 (unless you use
Factory). Frederic (fcrozat) is working on fixing the last few issues
now and will announce as soon as he is successful - hopefully not
long.

Regards,

Andy

Hello Andy,

I know that 3.2 is not out yet.
I also know that Frederic is working on it.
I'm talking about the official release. The party will take place 1-2 days later than the official release.
I still try to find the cafe-bar.
Thanks for the prompt reply.
Take care
Stathis