Hi,

I think you mean www.opensuse.org? Yes very necessary in my eyes.

> Particularly helpful could be to add the opensuse-guide.org there so that
> people know it exists. Frankly so much of our resources are so scattered,
> that a bit of effort to coalesce them would be immensely helpful to new
> users.

That should be the main focus. I miss direct links to Twitter, Facebook,
Videos, etc. I would also like to see more efforts towards different groups of
users. We currently concentrate on new desktop users. I think it should be
easier to find Milestones/Betas, Tumbleweed, etc.

Additionally the "Discover it" link is not really helping people to understand
how to learn more about openSUSE.

This is just my quick ideas I have been thinking about since quite a while. I
think we should ask for more ideas on opensuse and/or opensuse-project.

--
Bye,

          Stephan  Barth

SUSE LINUX GmbH - Novell Technical Services
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuremberg