On Tuesday 27 September 2011 10:05:27 jdd wrote:
> I'm far from being a git expert!
>
> But browsing about etherpad-lite, I find the github site:
>
> https://github.com/
>
> much more frienly than our gitorious one
>
> they say "free for opensource"
>
> waiting for our own one, may be this could be better? there is even a
> wiki associated to the git account, âckages seems to be individually
> dowloadable.

Github is better than gitorious in many ways, and we already use it for a
couple of openSUSE projects (see https://github.com/openSUSE)

The only real disadvantage is that Github is not free software. They are very
friendly to free software and participate in free software quite a bit, but
most of github itself is proprietary.

--
Cornelius Schumacher <csc...@suse.de>