Some of us have talked and decided to push our regular meeting (which is
already pushed back due to recent Conference) to Thursday at the same
time (15:00 UTC) in the -marketing IRC channel.  This will be
29-September-2011.

In the meantime, to help make the meetings run faster, please update the
status of any tasks you are working on related to 12.1 at
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:12.1_Marketing_Hackfest.  Put your
status in the Results section.

Also, if you are currently working on any articles, please add a link
and update the http://ietherpad.com/sked page.

Please be aware that as we get closer to 12.1 release day, we'll be
needing to to keep better track of our work.  This will be a topic of
the next meeting to determine how best to stay on top of things as we
move forward.

Thanks all,
Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Marketing Team